Online Admission Portal
K. C. DAS COMMERCE COLLEGE
READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY AND CLICK ON "I AGREE" TO PROCEED WITH THE REGISTRATION.
1. Click on Register Here to register yourself for Application form fill-up.
- One Contact Number and one e-mail can be used only once.
- Set your own password
- An OTP will be sent to your given contact number. Enter the OTP to verify and complete your registration.
2. After successfull registration, you can login to Students Portal with Contact No. and given password and fill-up the Application Form.
- Admission will be strictly on the basis of merit and as per Government Reservation Rules.
- List of selected students will be notified on the College Website after verification by the Admission Committee.
- Applicants are advised not to furnish any false information while filling up the form. If it is detected that false information is furnished by a candidate, his / her admission will be outrightly rejected.
- It is mandatory for Applicant's to create the DHE Unique ID before registering their names in the Students Portal.
DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED
- One passport size photograph in .jpg/.jpeg format of maximum size 200 KB.
- Qualifying Marksheet and relevant certificates or documents in .jpg/.jpeg format of maximum 500 KB each.
- Domicile Certificate(Birth Certificate/PRC/Aadhar Card).
- Caste Certificate.
- BPL Certificate if annual income is less than 2 Lakhs. (Beneficiary Page of Ration Card, Income Certificate issues by Circle Office or Mouzadaar).
** No Affidavit will be accepted as proof of Income Cerificate
- EWS Certificate (Income & Asset Certificate) issued by competent authority.
- Music & Culture if applicable (Only Achievement Certificates of last 4 Yrs will be accepted. No Degree/Diploma Certificates will be accepted).
- NCC/NSS/Scouts & Guides Certificate.
- Freedom Fighter Certificate if applicable (Tamra Patra or Certificate from D.C. regarding relationship of the candidate with the Freedom Fighter)
- Disability Certificate if applicable
- First Page of Bank Passbook consisting Account details (Account Holder's name, Ac. No., IFSC etc.)
- Gap Certificate if applicable
For any information & queries, contact within office hours (from 10 AM to 4 PM only)-
- Convenor, Admission Committee (8638212291)
- Member, Admission Committee (9854051418)
- For technical assistance - 9085312812 / 7002035354
- Helpdesk e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org